SEE IT Summit 2018 in Novi Sad, Serbia
In November 2018, 150 exhibitors from all over the world, 2,000 trade visitors, 1,000 consumers are expected, at the 10 conference events, workshops and target-group meetings (B2B and matchmaking) to be held in Novi Sad, Serbia.
The goal of the SEE IT SUMMIT is to become the networking platform for ICT in South-East Europe, and reinforce the position of the city of Novi Sad as the ICT hub in the region. The venue is the Novi Sad Fair (entire Master Hall, atrium and the congress center).
The participation fees are created to encourage smaller enterprises to attend and use this uniqe opportunity for learning and networking.
7th of November 2018 09:00 – 17:00 B2B only
8th of November 2018 10:00 – 18:00 B2B & Public
9th of November 2018 09:00 – 17:00 B2B & Public
SouthEast Europe IT Summit FACTS
- The largest and most significant event on IT, Telecommunication, Gaming, Internet Of Things and Innovations in Southeast-Europe.
- The ICT platform in the region.
- The Exhibition and conferences/side programs demonstrate the strength, expertise and know-how present in Novi Sad as the ICT hub.
- Driving force for ICT and innovations.
- Supporting companies to learn about ICT MADE IN SERBIA as well as the significant growth opportunites with domestic businesses.
- The central industry meeting point for knowledge transfer in the ICT
MEETING THE FUTURE
Web development – mobile Development – Software Development – Enterprise Systems, Infrastructure – Solutions – Data Processing – Storage – Analytics – E-Commerce – E-government – Internet related equipment – Digital Marketing – Cyber Security – Smart Solutions and more
5G Narrow Band – Mobile Operators – Digital Transformation – Mobile Development – Wireless and Broadband – Technology – Equipment – Security – IP Telephony, VoIP – Optical Networking – Power line Telecommunications – Engineering and more
Gaming made in Serbia – Outsourcing – Software – Out of the Box – Hardware – Online, Mobile and Audio – Strategy – Security – Virtual Reality
Internet of Things and Innovation Pavilion
Automation – Industry and Vertical Markets – Service Provider – Healthcare – Security Strategy – Applications and Software – Data Management / Storage – Cloud – Standards and Certification – Network Infrastructure – Smart Cities – Financing ICT – Privacy and Data Governance – Mobility and Consumers – Hardware – Security Threats – Intelligence Products – Tourism Technology – HR-Tech – Innovations made in Serbia ”WHERE IDEAS ARE BORN”
- Companies from IT, Gaming, Telecommunications
- Innovations made in Serbia and South East Europe
- Connected IoT Business
- Clusters, associations